Using my passion and knowledge of Pittsburgh to help others find their own piece of Pittsburgh!
"I use my passion and knowledge of the City of Pittsburgh to help others find their own piece of Pittsburgh. I have spent my whole life in Pittsburgh. I love the city and the people here. I have a strong background in the finance and accounting industry, which provides me with a strong understanding of real estate transactions. I will give my all to ensure all parts of the process go smoothly and the customer has a full understanding what is happening as we proceed throughout a real estate transaction, from initial contact to agreements being signed through closing.
- 2018 Rookie of the Year - Berkshire Hathaway
- Dual Major: Accounting and Finance - Geneva College
- Hard Working
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Sales Experience
- Volunteering: treasurer at New Covenant Presbyterian Church
- East Winds Symphonic Band
- Passion for Travel and Adventure
- Preferred Masters Accreditation